Map, Parking & Transportation
Grand Hyatt San Francisco
345 Stockton Street
San Francisco, California, USA, 94108,
Tel: +1 415 398 1234 , Fax: +1 415 391 1780
Valet parking is $67.26 per night, inclusive of tax. Maximum clearance for indoor parking is 6'6", which will accommodate regular vans. Assisted self-parking is also available at an adjacent garage at $45.00 inclusive of tax per night. Oversized vehicles (over 6'6") can be parked at several different locations nearby. The cost starts at $78 per night and is subject to change.
- Cable Car on Powell Street and Post Street: 0.2 miles
- Powell Street BART Station: 0.4 miles
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO): 14 miles
- Oakland International Airport (OAK): 20 miles
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- Powell-Mason Cable Car line at the Powell-Market turntable —> Runs over Nob Hill and down to Bay Street at Fisherman's Wharf.
- Powell-Hyde Cable Car line at the Powell-Market turntable —> Runs over Nob and Russian hills to Aquatic Park near Ghirardelli Square.
- The California Street line at Market Street —> Runs from the Financial District, Chinatown, over Nob Hill and stops at Van Ness Avenue.
- Take #8 bus at Kearny St & Sutter St. towards Fisherman’s Wharf —> Access to Alcatraz Ferry Pier
- Montgomery BART Station towards Ocean Beach —> Access to Golden Gate Park