San Francisco Handicap Accessible Hotel
Dedicated to the health and well-being of all our guests, Grand Hyatt San Francisco is a fully accessible hotel in San Francisco, with many handicap accessible features - from wheelchair accessible rooms to audio/visual smoke detectors.
Our attentive staff is committed to ensuring we meet and exceed all requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our premier hotel staff is trained to accommodate the special needs of guests so everyone, including those with disabilities, are able to experience an enjoyable and safe hotel experience in San Francisco.
Our Handicap Accessible Hotel in San Francisco features:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant/room service menus in Braille
- Bathtub benches and grab rails
- Roll-in showers
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, sink/vanity and towel racks, climate controls, peepholes, and closet poles
ADA Available Room Type Includes: